Mba Strategy - Corporate Planning and Management
The Link Campus University Postgraduate School MBA Programme reviews internal barriers to business expansion, and creates ways to help entrepreneurs building more successful businesses.
How a company plans and manages its business and human resources plays a significant role in determining whether that business will succeed or fail.
Mba Strategy: Academic profile and Career Impact
The Mba in Strategy - Corporate Planning and Management is committed to form leaders capable of:
- planning their organizational growth and business goals, with regular reviewing and revision;
- effectively targeting the financial strategies in order not to miss financing opportunities;
- being adaptable and willing to change the company infrastructure to match the business’s current growth stage;
- professionalizing the business infrastructure as the company moves out of the chaotic startup and fast growth stages;
- paying adequate attention to organizational culture during the growth stages without losing the values and the spirit of the new company;
- developing connections with colleagues, competitors and markets; open the mind to new assumptions;
- upgrading management skills as the companies grow;
- adequately planning for succession without risking vulnerability for oneself and the companies.
Link Campus University Postgraduate School has built an international reputation in forming leaders through innovation and excellence.